Course Content > 48.5620099
This is the second level course in graphic design and is completely project based. Students will gain experience in creative problem solving, and will have an opportunity to begin working toward Industry Certification. Rotation groups will be assigned for screen printing, and collaboration for projects is encouraged!
Unit Writing Assignment: What is Design https://www.aiga.org/what-is-design/
Unit Title > Design Process
- Why are learning and research important to the design process?
- Knowledge is power. How does this hold true with design?
- How should the research process inform design?
Students will …
- utilize inquiry methods of observation, research, and experimentation to explore unfamiliar subjects through the design process;
- identify and evaluate types of contextual information useful in solving a particular design problem;
- create a pencil rough dummy layout of their 20-page booklet