Advance Graphic & Design
Students will continue to explore in an increasingly independent manner, the principles of design and layout procedures relating to the field of graphic design. Content will cover electronic systems and software programs used in graphic design, page composition, image conversion, and digital printing. Knowledge and skills in digital design and imaging will be enhanced through experiences that simulate the graphic design industry and school-based and work-based learning opportunities. This is the final course in the Graphic Design pathway.
Unit Title > Product Planning & Development
Goal: To understand the importance of careful product planning and development for a business.
- To examine the nature and scope of product planning.
- To analyze the steps in the product development process.
- To distinguish between the width and depth of product lines.
- To identify the elements of a product mix.
- To recognize the importance of product research and monitoring.
Registration Instructions for Online Classes during Distance Learning
- Go to https://login.icevonline.com/register
- Enter the registration code:
1st Block – PILWARDL001
After entering the registration code, fill in your information and choose a username and password.
- Click “Submit”.
After clicking the “Submit” button, the course will appear on your (the student’s) “My Courses” page.