Advance Graphic & Design
Course Content > 48.5620099
Students will continue to explore in an increasingly independent manner, the principles of design and layout procedures relating to the field of graphic design. Content will cover electronic systems and software programs used in graphic design, page composition, image conversion, and digital printing. Knowledge and skills in digital design and imaging will be enhanced through experiences that simulate the graphic design industry and school-based and work-based learning opportunities. This is the final course in the Graphic Design pathway.
Unit Title > EOPA Prep / Book Printing
Levels > Advanced Graphic Design
What must be considered when designing/preparing a booklet?
- Students will …
- Understand the importance of developing a project from concept thru completion
- Explore the process of project production and creating live work
- Effectively use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign to produce a booklet
- Effectively use design principles
- Use InDesign’s document layout palette and booklet function to achieve proper imposition
- Properly match final layout to the folding dummy
- Apply necessary finishing processes to the completed project